Saturday, March 17, 2007

ok...today didnt turn out to be so gd for me...
1st...my eye hurts lky as if somebody force chilliu padi into my eye...thus i have to throw away my contact lense...n i didn;t have my spect with me...so ya i was literally blind from 11 to 8....

den...somebody "took " my mac barbie doll makeup voucher worth $150...which i got it from a lucky draw thingy,
wtf...i'm not sure who took it...cuz search their bags n all, the voucher jz cant be found...argh!!!!!!!!

den attend cardiolatino by this female instructor...my goodness...is she bitchy or wat...
1st she give me a cold shoulder when i was saying hi to her...ok nvm i take it as she nv see me...den...during the mid of the lesson we had a 3 min break, so i was migling with the rest of the members n ask them hw they like the class n stuff, when 1 member say that she got the move wrong n ask me if i have done it correctly n show her...i was being helpful n show her my move when the instructor appear n say :"wow, very good hor can teach le"

....WTF U WAN?????

i was only trying to be helpful n it was during break...ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

=) nvm it's ok=) well thats hw life is in the working world=)
pple bitch ard...n stuff...
it's hard being who u r...

but i'm still standiung strong=)come wat may^^

n special thanks to ade=) for the pressie sorry make u rush all the way here=(
take care when u r in uk ya?

n congratz!!!! i wanna be natasha god mum ah!!!!!!!!!!!

n oh ya!!!b4 i forgot^^

tmr i'm going to have a trial lesson!!!gonna introduce myself n do some simple steps^^thats the gd news...

bad news...even thou i'm undergoing the training session nw...i can only offically join in the team as a instructor in mid aug if not worng...
cuz i'm stil;l new to the company n tats their so call policy...but it's gd i'm having all these training 1st=) at least i knw whats going on n stuff=)

No comments: