Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ok....lemme tell u guys abt my day today...

not a v.gd day....have got 4 sales today...which are suppose to be mine...
but my sales got cut...yes...in my face...
haiz....it seen they cant wait to see me quit this job...
but wat to do?i need $$ i need a job...
yes i can find another job...
but i dun wan a 9-6 job...
my passion is teaching..is sharing whatever i have with others...
yes teaching=)

den...my manager told me...
if i'm late for 1 min...company will deduct $2...
lol 1 min $2!!!crazy shite....
haiz...if off day or mc...another $40 gone...
seriously...watever happened to staff benefit??
oh well..i guess this is another way, am*re survive thru out the yrs...

haiz...was kinda disappointed wif papi last nite...
cuz he has his commitment...tat i understand...
thus he have to cancel our date....oh well...i really understand...
jz upset...cuz u knw i'll always welcome her...if u wanna bring her along...
but u choose to do it another way...it's ok papi=)
i've grown up...in a way...at least i'm not making a big fuss=)

long long long day...
i tried to reason with the hq managment...but they say rules r rules...screw up..i'll leave if i m offered a better pay..humph

den my hp is pretty much gone...

oh well...i jz have to endure a few more months..den i think things will be better for me ba=)

positive thinking ger...yes positive

No comments: