Monday, May 14, 2007

well...ok so i didnt manage to go to my fav library to return my book...
was stuck at home trying to simplyfied my presentation so i end up spent the whole afternoon doing it...ah!!!!this better work!!!
5 steps to personal success-:
1Identify and take responsibilities for your own actions.
2Set your intention.
3Get what you need.
4Get what you want.
5Overcoming obstacles.

a very short ppt, i estimate this should take about 20mins

ok so this is how i will start, after my teacher intro me...with all the chievement i have n stuff den
i'll say this: hey thks mdm tay!! haha actually i'm not as great as what your teacher describe=), well like all of you who are sitting here now, i was onces in ur position hoping for the boring presentation to get over and done with, but hey!! who knows, i might jz change your life today like this*den i snap my finger* den i pause and smile n look ard and say hey!!come on applause pls--> i think the students will find me super lame...BUT WHO CARES!!!ok ok i care la...any better suggestion?

den i'll say before my presentation i have 2 vid clips to show you guys, 1 of it is my winning ibm women championship vid and another is a interview for channels newsasia.

afterwhich i will say:"lol so how you find the vid? does it inspire you?"well i should expect a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, den i shall say:"no? hmmm....why not?let me see...ya that boy over there, haha i saw u shouting a big nooooo just now, why are you not inspire by it?hahaha ok come i have a quest for u, tell me what do you wanna be in 5 yrs dwn the rd?" ok so he will either kp quiet or gimme some lame answer, den what should i do?

den i will pick up a few ramdon students to answer the same question n afterwhich i would say :"for those who know who and what you wanna be in times to come, remember today, take down the date and make sure you guys reach the target and 5 yrs later look back and you will be surprise how much you have learn n achieve"

for those who dunno what u wanna be in times to come...DUN WORRY!!! i'm going to show u this ppt and it's only 5 steps to personal success=)

den i show them the ppt blan blah blah den finally finish!!! a big thank u and i'll sAY "for those who have any questions for me pls feel free to come and look for me after this =)"

n yeah!!!i'm done...god...i jz hope i wont go like erm.....den....den.....hmmm......=/ jia you michelle....

No comments: