Tuesday, June 26, 2007

woke up in the morning n my spect is broken into half-_-
i muz have slp on my spect-_-how blur can i be???
>.< n now i got to wear my contact lense=( super pain
oh well...been thinking over if i should jz quit or continue with this job...
i think i'm going to quit..but i need to earn certain amt of money 1st before i quit...
else i'll have to live on bread n water everyday...

went for dear breakdance class yesterday.
enjoyed the class=) was simple,detail,natural n interactive=)
was a brief meet up, but m happy to see him.

lots of things have been happening his few weeks...

he had been very stress up.
i had been hurt.

but we're learning=)

wat other job can i take up if i wanna quit mindchamps?

i hate wearing makeup to work..n yet i got to...

i dun wanna work for 2-3 mths and i quit n i got to look for new job n start all over again...

i dun wan my family to look at me n think i cant work in a place for long...

as much as i wanna start up my own biz, i dun wanna get any money from my families, reason being even if i flunk in my own biz, i'm using my own $$ i do not own anybody any flavour or whatever.

it's only 9.35 now...

No comments: