Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Catch Company Name

Today marks the ending of my working life in decoline,
I've learn a lot of thing within this short 1 and a half month,
I've learn to stand up for my rights, saying no and most of all learn to defend for myself and if necessary fight for what i want.

I wont regret the decision i made today, and i admit i could be overly ambitious at times, but whatever i said this afternoon to my big boss and my manager i still think I'm right.

I do not need a manager who is not impromptu, irresponsible, who come to work anytime he want and claim to be at meeting, who know nuts about the operating of the company.

I just told my big boss (larry) today, i can do a much better job than that fellow, and i dun care if he hear me and curse me because that's the truth, given my potentials i can do much better and yes i m confident.

I've learn that in this working world, you can never be too good to your co-worker, there's a chinese saying: Ren shan bei ren qi, the better u treat a person, the more they take you for granted.

I'm starting to understand why my whale keep telling me, i muz learn to knw when to say no and stand up fpr my right and quit being a "mr nice guy".

anyway, i need a real catchy name for my upcoming company=) anybody can gimme some catchy name??

I knw it's not going to be easy having my own biz and i dun intend to let my family knw=), maybe when i'm successful=), den i'll slowly let them knw, i wanna have my own brand before the age of 27, five years to slowly build up my empire. I knw it gonna be a tough ride, i knw there will be times i feel like giving up... but i wont give up so easily cuz that wont be the michelle i knw=)

the michelle i knw is a confident, knw what she is doing, not afraid of falling girl=)

Jia you!!!

gonna go back to my school next week and have a meeting with my ex princial and dicuss with him=) i can do it!!! i can!!!

No comments: