Friday, March 2, 2007

rainy day again...

hmm...cant wait for march 15=) hope wont rain on tat day=)

m not excited over the pressie n all,

m excited becuz i can finally get to meet him on march 15^^,

we haven't been talking to each other much this few weeks,have not been meeting up too,

he's bz with his training and as for me, m trying to do a small biz too=)

anyway suzz agree to meet up with me when she's back!!!

yeah!!! i can look at her range of products!!!!!and she gonna lend me a horoscope book^^

i'm missing u badly dear=) i hope u miss me too^^

anyway....I"M SO HAPPY!!!

Amore fittness agree to let me go for basic aerobics instructor course after my 3 mth trial!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!i'm so happy!!!!!! i wanted to call u and tell you about this gd news but dunno if u'll be bz with your stuff...=)

i'm working hard with you dear=)

No comments: