Friday, February 23, 2007

i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo HappY can????

ok here's my plan for this yr^^ 2007!!!!

1st, i gonna find a better job tat can provide me proper cpf^^
den i can plan what i wanna do, like getting a flat of my own and early retirement n stuff^^ and we can finally be happy=)lets try ok?

2nd, i wanna save money^^!!! i wanna get a pink lappy or hp for now^^.

3rd, i wanna save money go oversea^^ for holiday!!with my dear^^

4th, i have actually sign up for a super duper dumb course...dun luff at me..yes..i sign up a public speaking course...to boost my morale confident n all^^ i use to be in a debate team ok...jz tat..dunno y over the years..i...aiya long story^^

5th, i wanna be healthy!!!!

6th, i want to have a picnic!!!!

7th, i wanna have enuff money by either april or may to go either taiwan or elsewhere with who??refers to my 3rd wishes

8th, i want my company to setup properly by nov^^, and i wanna venture into something more innovative^^ something only me in sg have^^ wat is it?cant tell u 1st^^ need to plan out in detail^^

9th, i wanna dye my hair super duper black, with eye lashes extension--> this can wait:P

tats all for now ba^^, btw anybody knw where can i get pink or bling bling butterfly hairclip???i have been looking for 1 v.v.badly=( will appreciate if u guys can tell me where to get, else i really muz go thailand or taiwan to get le^^

No comments: