Saturday, February 24, 2007

sixth sense?

hmm...do u ever have that kinda feeling?lkie u're waiting for ur exam result...
tat kinda of heart pounding feeling??
it's either something very very good gonna happen to me or something very very bad...

i dunno...call tat sixth sense??

anyway..went urban skate n wakeboarding today=)

everything went smoothly other den when i wakeboard=)
there was a newbie in front of me, was trying to dirft away from him, but my cornering wasnt smooth enuff, the board actually bang onto my hand thus spraining my wrist and thumb.but its ok=) there are certain danger playing such extreme sport^^ i just gonna learn to advoid such accident in future=) anyway...

I MANAGE TO DO A 360 SPIN WAKEBOARDING TODAY!!!!

I'M so proud of myself^^too bad nobody took pic for me=/








the heart pounding feeling is still here...its not a gd feeling...
a really not gd feeling...
left eyelid twitching..either..i'm sick n do have enuff rest..
or...something bad...happened...

oh well...i dun wanna think about it so much=)
jz wanna do watever i can for nw, do my best=)

life...is too short...to ponder about...to think about...
i cherish everything i cherish you...i love u...but....

i love myself even more=)
not gonna let anybody hurt me,insult me,injure me anymore=)

wow...after a series of sports i alway set myself having such positive thinking^^ lol michelle jia you!!!u can do it!!!!

No comments: