Sunday, March 4, 2007

Disappointment...
I'm very disappointed with myself today...
I use to able to jump n hold my skate, and i couldn't do it now..
My freestyles...sux...as compare to my senior....
Gonna train up from tomorrow onwards...less urban, more tricks...

Had a very bad fall today...i literally flew..
in the end, i fall and landed on my ribs..couldn't breathe properly after that...
Stone all the way till now...the pain is really unbearable...
have blue black...gonna see the doc tmr if the pain still persist...

i've very high expectation on my freestyle..and i hate it when my student can do tricks better then me...maybe i'm too egoistic...but i gonna train hard...train real hard...

on the lighter note=)

thanks for making the effort to come n meet me dear=)i'm really touch..
but i was really in great pain...so i couldn't talk much to you too...dun worry ok?i can understand how you feel=), i too felt uncomfortable, on 1 hand i wanna acc u and stuff but on the other hand i really wanna practice on my skating too=) it's a vice versa feeling dear=)so dun worry ok??=)

i too understand you wanna sayang me and stuff=), but seriously, i dun think you will feel comfortable with all the bboys around and the timing, mood, embience, place jz isn't right=) you can repay ur sayang when we r alone dear=) so no more "sorry" from you ok?=)

hugs^^ really thanks for making the effort to come today=)

let's train hard together ba...=)

No comments: