Saturday, March 10, 2007

Special thanks to isabel

Isabel this is for u,
thanks for the lovely bday pressie=)
i really like it alot=)
u'll always be my best best friend=)
i'm touch that u still remember my bday after so many yrs,
the note that u wrote for me...
give me alot of encouragement=)
i hope u n her will be together happily for as long as u guys can maintain=)

anyway...m really really tired today...
wakeboard from 830 to ard 11plus...
was kinda piss off with the driver...
kp say that he'll leave me out in the sea...
F*CK U!!! i dun like to be disturb when i'm wakeboarding...
i tell him straight at his face that i'm piss with him
den he say i'm "Guai Lan"/"Attitude"
so be it~yes i'm guai lan so screw urself dickhead.
oh well, they have jz lost a customer~

den met up with him,
public apology...
I'm sorry...i didn't know that becuz of what i did or said have cause u so much trouble,other then i'm sorry...i'm still sorry...it's like..i nv fliter thru wat i wanna say or think of the consequences and i'll just say out everything...
really really sorry...i get what u're trying to tell me=),
but i jz wanna let u knw...from the day..i told u, u're a freeman from now, i stop habouring any tots of having assurance n watsoever,i jz wanna be happy n content with watever i have now.
i dun wan u to think, how my parent will react abt us.
i dun wan u to think, if watever u had say, did u hurt me.
i dun wan u to think , what is a nicer way to tell me how u feel.
u say the old larry is back=)
show me the old larry=)
part of the old michelle is still here, she's getting stronger n more independant n learning the ways of lifes...it's diff..but she's learning...

anyway...i walked all the way home jz nw^^ nearly 2 hrs...lol ^^ sweat alot^^
it's like sometimes...when u take a slower paces in life...u'll start to see things in diff lights,u'll start to observe n think more=)

to mum, sorry mummy...
i knw u wan me to get a stable job n all...
but for onces...
trust me...lemme do wat i wan...
lemme fulfil my wish...
i dun wanna live in regret...
else it'll be tiring on ur side cuz u're trying ur best to protect me...yet...ur little ger has already grow up...it's time to let go mum=)

i love all of u...

No comments: