Monday, April 30, 2007

=) alot of things has finally come to an end=)
i'm feeling much much better now=)

i jz wanna say thanks to my no 1 homie!!
MuAckz!!!you're the best!!!
thanks for cheering me up even thou you are so dead tired=)
i really appreciate^^
n i like the smell of ur shirt=)
i think it smell nice=X

reach home ard 945 den dunno what got into me i start dancing salsa, baducatas,bachata and belly dance lol
i mean i learn abit from the net n was showing to my folks n they actually like it^^
n so is my sisters!!! lol
the whole family was dancing like crazy!!! muahahahahaha

we gonna make every sunday 8-9pm a dancing day^^

i took a vid of me dancing but i think i look damn funny^^!!!muahahahah will retake n post here n show u guys next time^^

m so very tired....good nite all!!MUACKZZZZZZZZZ TO MY NO 1
HOMIE!!!!!

No comments: