Sunday, April 29, 2007








I'm touch=)




I'm happy=)




you r the reason=)

i hope everything is ok now, relax n dun so stress ok?=)




hehe i'm so happy today^^ meow:P came n look for me!!!such a sweet surprise^^ so happy^^




den today amanda, jiali, candy and me, we were pratically dancing on skate!!!




we just dance to the samba masala music!!so fun!!!we scream!! we give out flyers!! had been a super long time since i last had so much fun!!!!








took alot of pics



This is amanda me n mattew trying to act n be status but i think we really CMI lol!!!!
Candy,amada me and jiali after work(we call ourselves the SIAO ONZ GROUP!!!hehehe)..so tiring can...=) this jiali!!!>.<>.<>.<=(
again candy,jiali me amanda n iliz!!! hahahaha i think i look pretty in this pic>.<

No comments: