Sunday, April 22, 2007

=) i wanna thanks baby for being such a sweetie n get me LG Chocolate^^
have been wanting to get it for a long long time...but didnt expect him to get for me^^
was really touch...n surprise but...i had a really long n...not so nice day lately...thus...i give him a feeling that i wasnt happy with the surprise...

sorry dear..alot of things in my mind...alot of nice sweet things and horrible things happened all so fast...so fast so furious...i cant digest at 1 go...really sorry to make u feel unwanted, insecure and all...my bad...wasnt sensitive to ur feeling...

i wanted to learn bdance today cuz...i remember u said...bboys, normally try to look for dancers as gf so they can understand each other...so...i was thinking if i learn abit...so maybe next time when u bring me out at least i know...wat u r toking about....lky wat is the guy doing...did he crash?his six step nice?all this kinda thing...at least u can relate to me n u wont be like toking to a wooden block...sorry....

i really love this pressie u got me...i hope u like urs too...but as compare to ur pressie...mine is really nuthing...sorry...

i'm not smart or fast dear...i'm slow...so pls bear with me...if i irritate u...thanks for trying to be nice to me=) i really appreciate it...really =)

hmm...back to skating...injure my right ankle very badly...den jz nw while was on the way home...was rushing for the last train...1130...ankle fall into the mrt gap...damn pain...lucky i quicky pull out...else...i think i'm really gone case le...

i really dunno wat else to blog...so many things happened...

but i wan u to knw tat...despite so many things happen...gd n bad....i still love u...i hope u love me too=)

hugs

No comments: