Friday, April 27, 2007

to stay in a fuck up place n learn to handle politic stuff or not to stay is the question...
i'm starting to understand wat u mean when u say when i've to learn, observe n protect myself...=)
i've make my stand v.clear today to everybody what my jobscope is about, to take it or not to take it is their problem=)
if they feel i'm not suitable to work for them den i always have other place to go=)
hmm...m thinking of getting a tattoo...but strong objection from families n friends...
true...tattoo will last me for a lifetime...
will my love for butterfly die down?
how m i going to tell my kids if they ask y i have tattoo in future?
will i regret in future?
will having a tattoo ruin a perfect mum image to my kids in future?
wat will my employer feel if i have a tattoo?
if i become a kinderland teacher..hw will the kids n their parents react?
so many factor to consider if i wanna get a tattoo...

maybe i'll jz get a spray tattoo..lol..

oot uoy ssim i=)

m kinda emo tonite...
i let my heart too my head too much...
there's this cleaning malay aunty...who is...or so she claim she is v.ppor...
i see her..coming in every afternoon...
nuthign to eat...no proper water bottle..jz a jollybean container to contain water for her to drink...i knw she goes ard borrowing money from people...n she borrow from me at time...
so instead of borrowing her money...i'll cook or make some food for her to eat...but...there are some other peoples who will say i'm stupid to do tat...well maybe i m...maybe she is lying she is poor n all...
but tell me...

u look into a old plump haggard cleaning aunty eye...
she's coughing..u can hear her breathing so heavily...so heavily that u wonder will she stop breathing the very next sec..you can only see nothing but sadness n depair in her eye...n it seen everytime u do something nice for her...her eye lit up...maybe she' luffing at me..wat a fool i m...
but who cares....i dun care....tats me...take it or leave it..

No comments: