Monday, May 28, 2007





How many girls will get to have a man searching for her high and low at the heart of orchard, in hope to bump into her and tell her, he love her and she's everything he ever wanted?

How many girls will get to have her guy to pop up at their workplace, everytime, she got a new job and it's the 1st day of her work as a form of encouragment?

How many girls will get to have a man to constantly remind her of how he actually fall in love with her because of her innocence and gentleness?

How many girls will get this kinda guy?

1'm one of the girl=)

i need to admit something...
i was at charles pub area sinces 745pm...
i purposely went there early...
in hope that my 6th sense is right...
i'll get to see u...
and...
i delicate a songs for you...
i was hoping to see you ard when you hear the sound...
at 9plus...
i turn my head round...
i saw you...
tears was at the verge of my eye...
i see a man...
a man who is totally exhausted from his hard day...
walking towards me...
holding my hand...
looking into my eye...
smiling at me...
passing a box full of love...
it's at that point of time...
i made a decision...
a decision...
i know...
i'll never regret for the rest of my life...
which is...
to stay,to love you, to take care of you..
for as long as i can...

i love you dear...
no matter wat happen in the past, now or future...

i'm here for u=)

No comments: