Saturday, May 26, 2007

finally...m home to catch my breathe...
had a wonderful times with my girls today=)
thanks for the lovely spa surprise girls^^!!!!
m really touch=) huggies to all of u!!!!

i'm sooooooooooooooooo going to lodge a compalin to LG management!!!
Bad BAd BAD CUSTOMER SERVIES!!!!! not going to talk much about this...will draft the complaint letter later follow by a call...I DUN FREAKING CARE IF I'M GIVEN A 5% DISCOUNT BUT THAT IS CERTAINLY NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!I DUN MIND PAYING MORE IF I M GIVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICES AT LEAST I'M HAPPY

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........ENUFF OF THAT........

gonna meet up with xiao hui later n his bf=) den bbox session with charles!!!YEAH!!!!

i took a bus and it bypass my workplace...

n i have the sudden urge to go back n work...is that passion, is that the urge and crave and greed for recongnition and position or is that burying myself with all the work with hidden agenda that my sub-con is acting up and even me myself isnt sure of?

but whatever it is, i'm very happy working in this company=) lunch appt with my ceo this coming monday=), pples are starting to bootlick, apple polish me...haha...how pathic right?super hypo...but what to do? in order to survive in such a political company you jz got to knw where to seek shelter from and where to shun away...well enuff of company...

30 may is my 1st collab with charles...kinda nervous...esply management will be there to see our performances...hope i wont disappoint charles...he's such a gd bboxer...

lastly...i wanna apologise for what my girls and i had did and said to u...
but...they r like u...overly protective about me thus showing their anger n all in you...i'm really sorry...i didn't know they will react so "dramarama" and neither did i knw they read my dairy...

maybe we each have some hidden expectation from 1 another but we dont feel or see it as that way and we just assume and presume it's normal or jz categ it under"these are the thing you should do" category...maybe it's because of the lack of good communcation between us that lead us going round and round in circles, ending up confuse lost upset worried insecured and fustrated...

i knw if i say gimme time to learn u would say, but for hw long?i dun have much time dear...

so, let jz be happy with what we have now ba=), thou we each have some expectation from each other, let's jz try to settle for the less but the best shall we?=)

n i'm not having the comcept "if i change to become someone stronger, dad n u wil love me more"=). no i'm not=) in fact...after working in this company... i truly realise changes to become stronger is needed=) only the strongest survive, right now...all i got to do is the find the pivot to balance work, family and u=)

hugs...i don't is there any insercurities in you after last night what the girls told you, or what kinda damange the conversaton last night had already done.

but i jz wan you to knw, i've nv ever regret being your girl nor m i loving you less...

lets' jz go with the flow n see where it will lead us ba=)

i love you and i still do=)

No comments: