Tuesday, June 19, 2007

[LOL!!!ROLF!!!]

To min min: I wanna thank you for reminding me I've a very honest boyfriend and if he propose to me right now, I'll say i do right away. Yes, He told me everything about you, including your msn conversation, yes even the one week affair you suggested to him=) really thanks for making me realise our relationship is strong enough to withstand any other temptations and most importantly, we have faith and trust in each other=)

To peiwen: My dear girl=) don't so rude ok? Just take it she's still young and lost and don't what she want ok? At least now you know what kinda man larry is=) you won't have to worry so much and can concentrate on your treatment=) I'm glad i've you as my best best best friend=) to be there and support me=)

To my man: I love you dear, thanks for being so ever honest=) i think we should thanks min min^^ she actually perk up our relationship in a way=) etc: she made me realise so many things like how honest u r to me, how exclusive we r , how much trust and faith we have in each other and most importantly she made me realise...i can offically tell my dad you're the man i can spent my life with lol!!!! =)

PS: Min min, just wanna let you know=)
I really really appreciate your help to help me "test" my bf in a way=)
I really feel very happy and secured=)
And i have nothing much to worry about=)

No comments: