Thursday, August 23, 2007

Awww!!!My most most beloved possessions!!!






My butterflies ear-ring from GoldHeart=) love them^^!!!!A gift from myself=) after i recieve my 1st paid as a instructor=)





My Diamond ring and ear-ring from Papi^^ He's the sweetest!!!! I really treasure everything he give me^^





My wall cabinet=) all these photos are from a well know photographer - Ian Doyle frm the states=) He's my penpal=) we know each other when i was a tour guide=) and he's a really sweet man--> like santa clause^^ and will always write me letters^^ telling me how is his families and how his grandchildren are^^






1 year supply of shiseido products=) after a modeling competiton=)







Baby and i won this at the arcarde=) after my work at parkmall amore=) he surprise me with chocolates and we try out this machine at the arcade=) n we won quite alot of sweets n toys=) lol even the aunty say :"wow!! u guys very lucky ah!kp winning toys":P









Awwww....Baby's love all in a box:P He say something really sweet n corny :P but i love love love this gift from him^^ n yes baby It is Romantic^^, it's sweet n romantic=) n i cherish n treasure this more den the diamond:P










my manicure and pedicure indulgence^^









More of mine manicure and pedicure indulgence^^











This is what i read these few days=)










my messy drawer



This is something very delicate n heard frm papi, it originate frm a russian royal families=/ dunno how true is it:P


My caps n hats indulgence^^ i used to have more!!!i LOves them la!!!

More caps!!
My Bling Bling butterfly belt^^LOVE IT!!!a gift frm mummy^^Muackz love mummy^^


hahaha hmmm....ropes:P

more ropes:P velvet silk rope=) i like=):P

Cute rite!?!?!?! My fan^^ I got it few yrs back in bugis^^

My sunglasses!!! i use to have more=( all dunno go where liao=(


My daily indulgence^^

I cant live without these babies!!!!!


Yes yes i knw..i m a vain pot...i have more:P in the fridge=)mask n blah blah blah

ok...it's scary, i have so many thing...


My serums!!!!=)for my very sensitive skin^^


yes...that's the bunny aka kangeroon hairband my BF got it for me from ausie:P

My accessories hahaha alot right?

i used to have more la... My hairclips!!!!i lovesssssssssss wearing them out!!! I loves loves loves loves flowers!!!I LOVES to wear these lovely flowers on my hair!!!!Yes even when i love short hair=)



hahahah ;last but not least..my most most most beloved possession will be....


my lao gong>.<>.< hahahahha














































No comments: