Friday, August 24, 2007

M:"I'm going oversea soon"

Qi:"I going for a 4th honeymoon"

D:"Gonna bring kelly back to NY to rest"

M n D:"Going to thai"

M:"We save money go taiwan la~"--> as if i dun wan, but i'll be damn extra la.

M:"I going to my bf chalet"

G:"I'm going back to aussie to look for wayne!!"

Michelle:"I gonna stay put and look after the home, maybe get myself a small companion.I miss fifi...at least with him around, i know i'm not alone,someone to listen to me rant, lick my tears away, wags his tail when i'm happy"

And if anybody is going to say i think too much, Then do me a flavour, Touch your heart and tell me if you have ever lost someone or something so precious to you that you'll wake up in the middle of the night with tears in your eyes and feel so empty.

If you have den good for you, if not keep your mouth shut and burn in hell.

No comments: