Thursday, March 22, 2007

>.< alot of thing in my mind..

1st... i dream of koda kumi come out with her brand of make up kit which includ 1 very beautiful PINK BUTTERFLY eyelashes!!!look so pretty>.< but only in my dream=(

2nd...i dream i'm staying out on my own...

3rd...today after work, as i off all the lights, i look into the studio..n i look at the pathway which lead to the shower place n spa...funny tots come into my mind>.< wat the hell rite?

4th...i had to withdraw 930 for my insurance...yes...930 damn ex lo...haiz wat to do....we all knw thw story behind it...

5th...i think i wont get a mic...dunno hw much 1 cost....jz use their will do...anyway i dun think i'll have other show too lol

6th...jaw painful...

7th...a guy instructor say tat i'm too fat to be a instructor..cuz they r really slim...wtf...really demoralise me...and worse...those ger instructor kinda agree=(..ok i may be on the chubby side but who say chubby cannot be instructor??=(

8th...in a few mths time will be angel annivesary....actually wanna save up $$ n go and accompany her....pls god help me hit my target...erm..if u guys r curious...it's a death anniversary thing...

so...conclusion...i have to survive on really bread n water this month till i got my pay...meanwhile anybody got any home base work??can intro me??

No comments: