Monday, March 19, 2007

HaPPy!!!!!!!!!!super no head no tail post

Happy!!!!!!!hahaha this is a super random, no head no tail post^^
hehehe was quite a gd day for me today=)

manage to sell off a package worth 1.3k with the help of my coll=)

went for pilate lesson today^^, my instructor say i'm a natural!!!hehehe maybe she's jz saying for the sake of saying but it's still a compliment tat make my day^^

she say tat if i wanna be a instructor, choose to take up courses lky kick boxing, pilate or yoga=), cuz there is a demand for it^^n pay is high^^hehehe

den after which wewnt to the gym n work out=) YEAH BRING IT ON!!! heheheh so happy today=)

=) meow if u're reading my blog now=) not tat i dun wanna sms u or watsoever=)
jz feel tat u'll contact me when u miss me=) dun wanna kp sms n call u lky last time=)

n....

WHo WannA Go Eat SusHI with me???
Who WannA go Eat Ting Tai Feng With me???
Brothers n sisters!!
Friends n Foe!!--> ok i take back the foe part=)
dear?haha will u be bZ?=)

ok so happy!!!!!!!!! use steam bath today!!!

ps: i think all of u should read frm this blogger http://bikersballsandteacherstits.blogspot.com/

that kinda joy n love between this 2 fellow=) it jz make u smile=) its lky the most most wonderful thing on earth^^ u can feel their joy!!u knw wat i mean?lol nvm...

No comments: