Saturday, March 24, 2007

gonna give my dog away....for his own gd...and for mine too...he'll be upset...me too...but he'll be happier with another family...he can roam ard...happily...

dad in hospital....cant visit him due to some reason....haiz...

wanna thank u for helping me to get wat i wan=),
i knw u're trying to help me as much as possible n trying to protect me..
thanks i really appreciate it...
words cant express how i feel...
when i look into ur eye today...
how serious u look....
how worried u look...
regarding my job...
i felt so guilty...
felt so...useless...
tot i will be independant by myself...

jz send my final bbox thingy to baby n lady...
seriously....SERIOUSLY...
IF SHE STILL SAY I CMI DEN SCREW U!!!I"M TIRED!!!
u think its ez to bbox???
den bbox urself lo....
bbox till i got 2 ulcer...super pain u knw???>.<

on the lighter note^^
went to arcarde with baby today=)hugs!!
got 4 toys!!but=(waste $70...
*slap myself*
was so engross in the game till i didnt realise he kp changing $$=(
feeling very very guilty=(
sry dear=(

i love u =)hugs
i enjoy simple day like this=)thou short but it's super nice=)

No comments: