Friday, June 15, 2007

i was really bore at work and so i read up ur blog starting from june 2004.

i teared...yes i teared while reading ur past entries...

i understand why you dun like me to do silly thing like"remove ur top" last nite...

u were being tramatized...n impression wise...i understand now...

i understand why, you wan me to grow up and yet dun wan me to grow up...

you just wan a simple relationship=)a honest n simple relationship

i understand why, you dun wan me to expect too much...

you are just protecting me...

i understand why, you dun wanna promise me forever and likewise dun wan me to promise u forever...

you afraid that you might hurt me badly or one day i might hurt you badly too...

i understand it all now dear...

but i jz wanna love you and pamper you..like u've never been love b4...

let me try to slowly remove those unwanted stain from you past ok?

hugs...i want to lay and slp in ur arm, under the star, on the bed, on the sofa, in the train, on the bus, on a cruise...and u will just kiss my forehead and tell me you love me...hug me tight...snuggle me...and make love to me...the sweetest love ever...=)

hugs...my mum jz called...she's going to give fifi away now...while i'm at home...was sad..den suddenly numb...it's like how u miss orange dear...it's the same feeling ba..he was there for me when i have my depression..but mum kp emphasising that it's only a pet...hugs...

that's also one of the reason why i wanna take up breaking...
after fifi is rehome...i'll have to be home alone...with nobody to listen to me rant...
breaking is good i guess...i'll be super tired after breaking...go home just slp...
at least i can still get to see you train=)
i'm not learning to break so i can see u train dear=)
it's just something i wanna learn for myself=)
hugs...

i love you dear...

lemme knw how you feel or think in future=)

i might not ba able to help...but i'm here for u..dun keep everything to urself=)

n i dun need expensive ear-ring or flowers=)

i jz need u=)

No comments: