Wednesday, June 13, 2007

what is wrong with me today...
1)wanted to sms bf that i'm going to visit joyce later..in the end send to joyce...joke of the day...
2)wanted to know if there's anything bothering bf...in the end i throw temper on him when he send me a 1 word mgs..
3)wanted to find someone to listen to me...but dad's bz, friends..erm...either working or MIA?bf bz too, sister...bz with bf n school and so i blog...ironic
4)bring my dog down for a walk today and got bang by a bike..ya a bike...but he was going slow..so slight bruises only...how considerate can biker be?he didnt even bother to ask if i'm ok and just ran away...wat the...freaking dulan now...
5)trying to bbox and i got electrocuted...n so even my mic is against me...
6)dunno where those sliming centre got my no..KEEP FREAKING ASK ME TO GO DOWN FOR THE TRIAL EVEN THOU I TOLD THEM LIKE DUNNO HOW MANY TIMES I M NOT INTERSTED!!!I VERY FAT MEH??????
7)ok...this is my blog...so...keep those hurtful comment to yourselves if u intend to say i'm childish or watever...yes i am now!!!so???i'm only human
PERIOD!!!!i'm going to shut my mobile >.<>

ok if anyone of u are going to say i'm selfish, childish, stupid, not understanding that kinda shite...PERIOD!!!den so be it~ i have a very very bad day today if you guys cant put yourself in my shoe den shut up!!!

=( jz wan him to tell me everything will be ok...not diff rite?sorry dear...i'm not in the right state of mind today...=(

No comments: