Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Do me a flavour, put urself in my position for onces.

tell me hw would u feel?

example: u knw u a not gd at breakdance, u keep crashing, but pple invite u to do show for them, what will be ur concern??

will u be:

stress cuz u knw urself very well, u knw u gonna flunk badly n there will be breakdancers ard who knw u CMI and u''ll be deen a poser, a wanna be, someone who disgrace the bboy community.

or will you jz take it ez?

touch ur heart and ask urself, hw do u feel when u got ur 1st show?or maybe u were smart enuff to knw that it's service they wan, n they fuck care abt qualities.

den I'M SORRY, I KNW NUTS ABT SERVICES.

I DUN MEAN TO MAKE U SO FUCKING STRESS N COVER ME.

i know this sound selfish but if THEY WAN MY CLIP THEY CAN FUCKING WAIT ELSE GET SOMEBODY ELSE!!!

wat's wrong with me, u might think...

nOTHING!!!i'm jz somebody who's still living in her fairyland, thinking it's abt qualities they wan,not services, jz someone who's not even gd at bboxing n yet trying to make a fool out of herself n disgrace the bboxers n u.

yes i'm super upset now, so???

bear in mind ger....

y work so hard n be perfect...when...let's forget abt it....

i'm sorry...to make u feel so stress up n get u being screw up by those event pples...sry

but anyway, i can bbox anger into my clip now...damn dope hahaha...yes indeed...anger...I SAY U GOT SOUL!!!BABABALALALALABABABALLALALALA

No comments: