Sunday, March 25, 2007

This is how the conversation goes between that lady instructor and i

as she walk into the staff lougue when i was having my break.

me: oh hi, morning=), jz wanna inform u that our computer is currently down so u wont be able to clock in today.

she: huh?oh ok.

she: hey i heard u're taking up the pilate course, is it true?*sneering at me, i can sense i pinch of sarcram*

me: oh yes i am*smile back trying to be polite*

ok den she did this.

she: HahHAHah but u?pilate?ahahaha aiyo...u'll ruin the pilate instructor reputation, see u have fats here,here,here and here*and she was pointing at it*
author note: doesn't her mum teach her any manner??nv point to a person while talking??

me: *gritting,upset,angry n i felt so humiliated* oh~to be honest, i dun see myself as fat=)chubby maybe but i'm working on it, thanks for ur concern, i if that;s the case, u might wanna get yourself a new set of clotes to cover up those cellulite of urs, i'm afraid that ur students will freak out seeing those cellutide, and oh no!!u 2 will ruin the dance instrucor image right??

she: *really angry and start shouting and grabbing me*OH SO U THINK U R BETTER DEN ME?SO U THINK YOU ARE SMART TO SAY THOSE REMARK?*and she scold me v.v.vugalr words*

me: *shocked, i dunno wat took over me n i...erm... yell back at her n i forgot wat i said*

me: *i hate pple who scold me as if i'm some kinda sult*

she: *mumble mumble dunno wat and walk out...*

me: *i felt so guitly after slapping her...and i kept shivering...*

this is how the whole conversation went... anyway, after tat it seen our whole converation was overhear but my col...n they were telling me that, the female instructor dun like anybody to get too close to the member=x...so now...is it my fault? but in order to hit my target...i muz get to knw the members mingle with them rite??haiz...wat is the world coming to?

No comments: