Saturday, March 31, 2007

happy and sad miz feeling day for me

I'm sad today....


cuz...


it's my last day working the the PM ladies...


was just starting to get adjust to everything den i gonna transfer to Woodland=(which is like so far away=(


oh well...wat to do?woodland might be far, but it's very ez to hit target=? wat to do when i have yet to recieve any news frm dance altier?need $$=( oh well...gonna face reality=/




happy becuz...


i was invited to go for the bec course today^^ cuz they knw i'm very interested so i have a sneak preview:P


den each of us was suppose to go on stage n perform abit lol to warm up^^


hahahaha n the worse thing??we have to choose wat to teach frm a box,(lucky draw kinda thingy. get wat i trying to say nw?)hahahaha n i got hip hop as my theme=n i was like huh??i dun mind bbox hiphop..but dance????hahahaha but anyway i went up n did a few move,-->the aim of it was to see if we were steady,stable,confident enuff hehe i guess i did pretty well=)


this is wat i did:




the 6 steps thingy baby taught me, so i told them imagine there is a box thingy n it workout well^^, den isolation move, the shake ur hip n booby thingy lol den end it off with a baby freeze:P hahaha i knw it was pretty bad if any pro see it..but hey i'm proud of myself ok?hehehehe




below are the pics i took at home with the help of my sis jz to show wat i agar agar did:P






after all the fun, we start the theroy...very boring but still nice=) the lady instructor was trying her best to make it as fun as possible =) appreciated!!


mixed feeling today cuz...


after last night my "special appearance"invited by sharnir after his hiphop class...


a few members came this morning asked for my contact n say that they r from some event comapny , want me to perform n stuff-_-...nv give them my contact haha dun wanna invite trouble lol


oh ya below r the pics i took with my xiao char bo=)


No comments: