Thursday, March 29, 2007

Stress...very stress..
went to work this morning den manager called n tell me,Note: tell not ask
tat's i'll be transfer to woodland next week onwards...
erm...can i knw watever happen to human rights???
i said no i wont go but she threaten me i'll lose my job if i dun go...
yeah..u'll probably said i can find other jobs...
but i need $$ desperatly now...
i'm waiting for dance altizer to confrim me...
so i'll have to play by ear... n see how...

haiz...remember wat i sad abt my fights with my mums?
well...its abt their allowance...
gonna give my dad 200 cuz he went for operation, my mums, 200/each, my grandma,100 my aunty 100...cuz they r either sick or old...requested by my mum...
so tat leave me only $10 in my bank now...drain...muahahahaha

haiz....next mth paid only 1000... minus this n tat...only have less den 200 i guess...=( gonna save alot=(
hope the event will get me some gd money...
tat lady called me today...telling me...hey michelle!! i've change ur clothes n u'll be wearing this black jacket very punk looking, with a green top inside and a black jean with heavy metal chains ard....OMFG!!!!punk look....den follow by my hairstyle n make up....and said:"wat we r trying to do here is to sell u off as a package,cuz it's rare for ger to bbox and if this show is gd, u might get more next time blah blah blah"

ok when she said tat i was like...huh??package??me??kill me...pls

ok...i'm so gonna die on that die....cant imagine how i gonna look...all my weird bbox hand gesture gonna come out...DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha i'm going crazy...

ok back to my work, i manage to sell of 4 packages today..

they say everything happen for a reason...i jz hope going to woodland is a right thing...haiz...

i gonna be more decisive n firm...confident...

imu

No comments: