Friday, May 25, 2007

finally!! tmr n sunday is my off day=)
i miss the beach, the miss the sun, i miss the little picnic we had, most importantly...i miss u=)
well...enuff of this lovey dovey mushy stuff=)

gonna have a tea appt with my ceo later=) it could be a jz tea appt, a tea appt with hidden agenda or watever but m prepare for the best and also the worst=)

this is going to be politics....cuz words spread ard fast...

i'm in this comapny for hardly a week...today is my 6 day and my ceo is already asking me out for tea...those who had work for months...doesnt get this chance...well...they either gonna hate me or play politics too n pretend to love me~oh well...thats wat happen when u r in a big company....v.political...n my manager in charge is not aware that my ceo is aking me out for tea appt and she's not being really "like" by my ceo...hmmm...i'm playing with fire...gonna be real...careful but the good thing is my manager is not ard today^^ lol but still...gonna do something abt it...i dun wan my other col to pass the word ard to her n it became so damn twisted...

anyway i'm looking for part timers...anybody interested???

this is my work email add: michelleq@mindchamps.org

one more week to boty two more week to sg championship=) work hard train hard and take care love^^ hugs

No comments: