Thursday, May 24, 2007

it has been a long long long long time...
i would come back home singing to myself n happily share my day with my family=)
i really love my job to the extend i find each and every task like a challenge to overcome^^
and it feel so good when my managers and all reckon my hardwork and really appreciate me=)
the last time i have the drive to work everyday and find it interesting was when i was working with skateline and skatesports...
n now=) i'm truly happy=)i'm so looking forward to work everyday!!!

hmmm....i need to save $$ n go exe...hmmm...i have a few choice...

BBLSS-> but my instructor have a very tight and pack schedule...dun think he can fit me in...i dun wan a stress instructor either...so maybe when he's in a better mood ba~

AMORE--> hmmm...nice..near my house...but not all place have gym facilities...but muz die die sign a 3mth pkg...n it's ard 300+...can consider thou...

CALIFORNIA--> nice...big gym..nice big steam room...provide everything...yes frm facial foam. moisturial to shampoo n all...6 week for $20 only...worth considering too...but distance wise...hmmm gonna think twice...

hmmm..i think i gonna write a letter to singtel and complain about their service...THEY KP FREAKING REPEAT SENDING MY SMSES!! oh well tat was the feedback i recieve...i kp sending the same smes...i hope they will look into that..cuz it's not nice to let pple ard me think i have alot of money kp repeat send my smses.

looking forward this sat^^ sending my phone to repair in the morning, follow by a lazy breakfast n walk along holland v or rochester park with my dog den rest at home den maybe at nite if i have nothing i'll meet my girls for chit chatting n bitching session^^

=) gonna sell off my clothes!!!who interested!!!all branded n brand new!!!!!call or sms to fix appt!!!!!

No comments: