Sunday, May 20, 2007

wow...have been a long time since i last blog...
so many things to do so little time...
hmm...love the company i'm working for right now...
they make me feel important and significant=)
and i really feel appreciated=)
this might be a "not so high pay job"but i'm really comfortable and i can see myself advancing and learning alot of things along the way.

i'm learning to turn all my negative feelings to positive...but it aint ez...
so many things to learn....so little time...

These are what my famlies n friends had told me yesterday
Dadi: if someone love you, he love you for who you are and learn to love your flaw and see them as a opportunity. Do not Stay and love the person becuz u have but,,,but do it becuz u wan to.

Sis: sometimes ignorance is bliss and curiousity kills the cat,Although it maybe true that Que sera sera, whatever will be will be, for the future is not ours to see,yet the future i know is ours to make if you fail to plan you plan to fail but...the more you plan the bigger your disaapointment...kinda contridicting rite?

mum: Family, work n love has nv been ez to cope...and it takes 2 hand to clap. no matter how hard you work...jz make sure you are being recongise...n earn the recongintion, and if they dun notice it, tell them you r making the effort.

Catherine: jz be yourself. if u're blur, weak n all, den so be it. if u r strong, macho and all so be it. jz be yourself and god have everything plan put for u.

hmm...dear all, =) i'm learning to be more me and more independant n smarter, but at the same time...i'll have some insecurities issues....but pls bear with me...it take time=) but thanks to all of you too for standing by my side n really appreciate me.

lastly...i love u dear...n try to love me for who i am.

No comments: