Tuesday, April 10, 2007

eye swollen, fever n shivering

some random friendster guy add me n comment alot of crazy thing.

but i'm too tired n i cant be bothered--> in a way la...

sound like some sicko...

not a gd day for me today...

i need a time out...

career wise...things havent be working out well for me...

but i really think i'm becoming stronger(humming to britney song)...m not like in the past...easily pushover and stuff.i'm serious ^^

den back to my time out...i wanna go oversea...maybe malaysia or thai =)

papi gimme this few place to choose...
DAMN EX!!!2k odds!!!omg...

www.fourseasons.com/langkawi

www.pangkorlautresort.com

www.bangkok.peninsula.com

www.fourseason.com/chiangmai

www.sliversea.com

this is wat i wanna do^^

bagpack to kl or thai.
stay in traveller inn and see for myself how it look likes^^.
den explore their rainforest area.
explore the whole of kl or bangkok.
den, go n have a dip in their waterfall!!
seafood dinner by the roadside!!!

i think it will be super crazy super fun^^
so who wanna come??
*thou i hope papi n baby n acc me..but there r super bz=/*

i love papi n baby^^ , and yes...for once i agree...women are all selfish..pls lor...even i'm jealous over papi gf=/.

hmm...m super touch today...
mummy ask me abt my work n showing concern=)
i understand hw she's feeling...
worried abt me getting bullied at work..tats y ask me to find a office job=)
it's really ok mummy=)i'll grow trust me=)

i love mummy too

No comments: