Friday, April 13, 2007

=) ok

=) i got what u're trying to said,guess i miss interpreted this afternoon upon seeing the sms
i guess it a tendercy for me to start to get sticky ba...when i thik or care too much(m trying to curb this bad habit, love me?can wait?den gimme sometime ok?=)
neither do i want the both of us to later have fights or watever saying stuff that hurt each other like "got gf/bf lky no bf/gf" or horrible stuff like tat...i dun lky=)

but nw tat u tell me straight wat is ur concern stuff =)
things r easier=)

i jz wan u be the 1st to share my joy n pain =)

tats all i wan=)

like wat u say take it slow n ez ba=)

anyway....other den tat....

I CAN DO DOUBLE CRIS CROSS !!!!!!!

m proud of myself!!!!have been trying to learn for ages only today i got it rite!!!!

hehehe Singapore Inline Skate wanna get me to join their crew^^

maybe i will^^ hehehe yeah!!!den i can offically join competitions n train up n show barry what he had missed!!!!hehe so nice to think that i'll be in=)

hmmm...i like time like today=)no need whole day together=)jz awhile also very nice fun n sweet=) thou the screaming n shouting part hurts>.<

den...KRISTY COMING BACK IN MAY!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! hehehe so hapy!!!!!FinallY...somebody who shared same view n enjoy the simple yet classical things in life is back!!!!hehehehe muz save $$!!! heehehhe We'll go for sa session together ok ger?????HUGS!!!!!!!!!

friday of 13 my fav day=) so happy!!!

hmm...tmr gonna go to parkmall for my facial n massage den bruch with catherine, den vivocity!!i wanna eat the hotdog despite my bad thoart..been craving for weeks!!!!!

gastric pain but slightly better afer a hot cup of milo=)

slpy...gd nite=)

No comments: