Thursday, April 12, 2007

ok...'m seriously doubting singapore doctors abilities...
went n see this doc yesterday...wat he gave me was some flu n cough medi n lozenges..
this morning when i woke up...my throat is so bloodly painful that when i cough, blood came out, now how cool is tat?
ok other den tat...the pain is so intense that my ear drum hurts when i try to drink water or swallow my own saliva.
and it's hurting so badly till i have problem eating...so only soluble food for me...n wat kinda solubl food?plain conggee..yes plain no nuthing at all...no sweet drinks no this no that...

u guys might say, den go back to the doc n screw him.
u guys might say den go see another doc.

but hw??when even humming hurts so much...
see another doc?i might jz waste my money again...
argh!!!!!!!!=(

rainy day...hope it rain so so heavily later=(
den i can go holland village essential brew n chill...
quiet place no need to tok much...jz chill....
den i can sit by the french window,with a cup of nice hot toffee n good book=)
look out of the window as droplets of rain splatter onto the window..
nice right..haha hmmm maybe i'll write a story later=)
and maybe go to spotlight n get some canvas n oil pastel...
feel like painting a portrait...hmm...wat should i draw...

yes pple i'm bore...it's obvious rite...
i'm pratically toking to myself here haha alrite...
m going to write my story now...update in a while times...

No comments: