Wednesday, April 11, 2007










hmm...tired...very very tired...




the medication is really strong...




hmmm....wanna thanks baby for accing me see doc today=)




i like the time when u dun allow me to talk:P very fun lol




next time i'll bring my ds n we chat frm there ok?*i'm super boliao*








hmm...papi got me this dress...



i quite like it...not bad ba...but need to wear to somewhere formal ba...else if wear tat to town area i'll look super out of place..was at a C.c Ktv with daddy n mummy to give daddy a surprise bday=) i'm happy everybody is happy=)




hmmm...my hp cmi le...have been looking thru the webby n hp shop...but non of the phone caught my attention...maybe i can open a shop n pple can diy their own hp design..haha




wat i wan very simple ma...a slide phone that is pink..not bright pink, not purple pink, jz pink like my blog colour^^, best if have butterflies will be the best!!!hahaha dun think this phone will exist...my imagination=)




hmmm...speaking of which...i need to make a new spect...current spect..i cant see clearly..kp having headache...hmm....was thinking of getting something like this:*i design myself de^^inspration frm spiderman^^*





how??nice or not??i draw myself de^^ haha...so mant things i wanna tell u guys abt...


den...hmm...may 4..i'm thinking of going fort canning for the shakespear in the park=)


hmm...what should i bring?


a nice picnic basket with a bottle of sweet wine n sparkling juice=)


n some nice finger food like...homemake rosemary chicken with foie gas!!!


n...sweet spicy escagots^^n cheese!!! n mudpie^^


i think i'll be a v.v.nice n romantic evening=)under the starry starry nite...^^ so nice^^


hmm...den...this may!!is art festival 30th annivesary!!!!!so many thing i wanna see..


so gonna save more $$ now=)


1 last thing b4 i slp...


dear, thanks for trying ur best to be there for me, thou u can be rushing for times n stuff but u still try to be as patience as possible=)*hugs*i appreciate it really=)u're someone i cant live w/o with too=)


have u ever wonder why i took this pic?hugs=)

No comments: