Thursday, April 12, 2007

VCery fulfiling day for me tosday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


went to uncke fishfarm!!!baby!!my uncles n families wanna invite u to expo thier fish exhibition on the 24-27 on april see whne u free=)u think u can make it?if not its okj la....cuiz i've already told them u v.bz de....so tehy jz say if u can make it den best lo lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i drink on behalf on papi n daddy n mummy today!!!
martell rock eh!!!siao 1.....i can drink!!!!i'm tipsy but sober so mind u i'm not drunk else i wont be blogginf lo///;p

have so many things i weanna tell baby but he's bz so i'll jz blog here^^

haha i so happy!!!repth n all the others bboxers all i have imprive alot!!shaper n clearer beat!!al thanks to my baby lo lol

den...i got my new skate today!!!freestyle skate damn dope la...
i'm da best!!!hahaha

oh ya....i got many things wanna tell baby...
tats is... i love u...as usual u might start to find it boring...but who cares????
i'm not bore tellu\ing u i love u everyday lor!!!!!!!!!

might be bboxing for my uncle fish exhibit event as expo!!!!!provided the fish dun get freak pu tlo...hahaha damn dope rite...............

tmr i working frm morning to 4.45 hahahaha nice....my manager is the best!!!!!!

oh ya speaking of which...

i have been thinking alot abt my future n our future...
think 1k per mth is really low..cat is going to intro me a 1.6k job...hopefully i get in...
if i can get tat job den at keast a stable income
den weekend i can still freelance pilate class ba...tats my plan la...
cuz u asked me how m\long u think we need to save in order to get the $$ to get a house...n since wedding gown are expensive...i gonna start planning frm nw rite?

papi ask me work for him...but maybe later ba...not now...
cuz i knw nuts abt his trade...n,...shanghai doing biz...is not ez....i'm not tat expericence to knw who's gd n bad who to trust n who not to....dun wanna screw up everything...so i'll jz stay here n work till i think i have become wiser lo...

baby sry i so long winded/...everytime sms u so long n so excited...forget u not as eng as i m....
but i still love u despite ur honestly can be like a rose with thorns but tats wat attract me to u hehehe

HEY!!!!!!!!!WHO H\GOT EVENT INVITE ME LEI!!!I CAN BBOX LOR!!!!!!!!!
OVERSEA N LOCAL INVIATATION ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

i need money lor...anyway i m setting p a webby with my 2 sister doing diy accersioce...
i need help in the webby thou...nt v.ghd at html...=(

oh ya be4 i end this post...i;ll post the pic tmr....

den to my teacher from B.B.L.S.S^^
dear mr liu i've already got my unform pls dun expell me frm BBLSS=(
i'll be a good ger n listen to u ok?*wink*

i love u dear!!dun stop loving me ok??^^HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: