Monday, April 9, 2007

I'm super touch n emo--> in a good way today=)
watch extreme makeover home edition today...
this family...no money...very very poor...single mum with 6 kids...
but try her best to give wat she can...
her husband dies few months back...
i dunno how to explain...but....i felt so...touch tat i cried quite badly...
she's lky my role model...strong n nv say die...

it's nice that i have 2 man in my life now..
to love n care about me..=)
i'm so lucky to have u guys to love me!!!!!

bliss n bless indeed i m=)

heheh dear if u 're reading my blog=)
i dunoo wat u guys tok abut abt old man loves u^^
n i'm happy^^
n tmr...if u're tired we can dun meet=) u rest at home=)
i'm ok with it=)

let's work hard together ba=)
i need more income..need to brush up my bbox skill..n all..
so pple..any lobang intro me???^^

No comments: